- Feels isolated and overwhelmed
- Is doing a job you love, but going crazy?
- Is working longer hours every year?
- Is looking for a way to help students deal with bullies?
- Feels overwhelmed by budget constraints, technology and administration
Susan knows you can’t fix it all, but you CAN deal with the little things that wear you down. Susan has taught school for thirty years, twenty seven of which were in Junior High! She decided to start doing stand up as a solution to HER stress from Provincial Education struggles in 1992.
October 21, 2014 – Halton, Ontario
After experiencing Susan, you will be able to:
- Infuse humour into Monday, or maybe the whole week!
- Make time for a shared joke in the staff room – especially the one about tweezers and the bathroom
- Start thinking of humour as teach-able
- Laugh at the system enough to find a solution – for you – for your class – for your family